Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do You Ever Stop and Think... ?

Do you ever stop and think, "The more I require from life, the more stress I'm making for myself?" Like if you say, this thing should be just this way at all times, then you have to put all the effort into making it so, and you'll get upset if it's not exactly as you expect it to be. A lot of extra thought and effort. And disappointment.

He Knows, Sees, Tells All!

I don't mean that it's bad to have standards, I just think that trying to control life too much is a waste of effort that could go toward something more worthwhile. There will always be things you can't control, or that slip out of your hands.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm completely off. But it's thoughts like these that make me want to do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment