Saturday, January 22, 2011

Asian Saturday Afternoon

After a chilly morning of bargain-seeking at an antiques auction, we wandered St. Pete, and a quest for canned mock duck was part of our explorations. Out came the phone, and I started documenting.


















Explorers get hungry, and a glass of plum wine doesn't hurt things any. The Queen and I, a Japanese and Thai restaurant, offered tofu as a meat choice on all dishes. I even found the word "vegan" on the menu.



I asked the server about the broth, and she ran back to the kitchen to ask. Very accommodating. If you're ever in St. Petersburg, this place is worth checking out. Good food!


There's a gap in documentation here. Lots of the filling of empty bellies. I'll have to get better at this. Anyhow, here's part of the wreckage...


Oh, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment