Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's a Good Day for a... Haunted Monster... or Something...

It's a drippy, rumbly, and windy day here in the land of perpetual sunshine, which is actually a welcome relief to me. I dunno, so much light and heat throughout the year affects a person in odd ways, or at least some of us. The lack of seasons upsets my own cycles somehow.

So why not enhance the mood with a little Georges Méliès? And why not start with the innovator's favorite character, the Devil himself, doing a bit of redecoration in a convent? Oh, that troublesome fellow!



Phew! St. Michael saves the day!

And way out in Egypt, there's some conjurin' goin' on, and an odd soundtrack too...



If I keep watching stuff like this, I may have a cauchemar tonight!



I certainly don't want the moon to chew on my hand. I guess it's time to quit then, for the sake of a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment