Sunday, April 3, 2011

Does a Nervous Vegan Poop in the Woods?

Only once. All I'll tell you is that you must have to choose leaves for absorbency or friction or something. If you're inexperienced, you may want to do it near a river of lake. That's all I'll say.

I'd like to learn to go outside successfully, since then I'd feel less dependent on toilets and all that wasted water, so I went looking around for videos.

This first fellow seems like a seasoned pro, and he can definitely help me in my choice of wiping materials. The second one prefers bidet-style hygiene, which I guess is okay if you get the water from a stream or something, rather than a poor, tired-out aquifer. I'll try both methods some day and get back to you on that.

Bombs away!



Tens of thousands of years! Oh, eh, poop away from a water source. Ignore my previous suggestion.



To me, this guy's a little too civilized about it all. I'm guessing he's out there to kill things, so, y'know, we're definitely on different wavelengths.



So there you have it, Natural Pooping 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment